Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Busy little bees

We've been busy, busy, busy, which hasn't left me much time for blogging. In fact, I think one evening our ISP was having technical difficulties, and I started writing an entry in Word, but never finished it. I'll have to go back and make sure I mention everything that I had started to mention in the original piece.

Pete and I worked very hard on Monday to improve the flower bed in the front of our house. We took down that big tree (I think it was a Cyprus) and added a fountain, five big boulders and lots of pretty flowers and plants. We still need to plant the maiden grass that I was finally able to pick up today (my first and second trips to the Home Depot Landscape Center were laughable) and then I'll take and post a pic for everyone to see.

The kids are doing well, Alex is as rambunctious as always, and Teagan has started trying to eat her toes. I could go on and on.

More soon!

No comments: